Hello, welcome to my homepage!
I am a Ph.D. candidate at Electronic and Computer Engineering Department and Center for AI Research (CAiRE), The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology supervised by Prof. Pascale Fung. Previously, I completed my Bachelor in Electronic Engineering at Zhejiang University.
My research interests lie primarily in the area of Natural Language Processing (NLP). Currently, I mainly work on Abstractive Summarization in NLP, focused on query-focus, domain adaption and multi-modal in summarization task. In addition, I also have experience in Dialogue Summarization, Question Answering, Hallucination in NLG and Language Model Pre-training.
- Our COVID question answering and multi-document summarization system win the COVID-19 Open Research Dataset Challenge (CORD-19)
- Our AdaptSum: Towards Low-Resource Domain Adaptation for Abstractive Summarization is accepted as a long paper in NAACL 2021
- Our Improve Query Focused Abstractive Summarization by Incorporating Answer Relevance is accepted as a short paper in Findings of ACL 2021
- Our Vision Guided Generative Pre-trained Language Models for Multimodal Abstractive Summarization is accepted as a long paper in EMNLP 2021
- We pre-print our survey Survey of Hallucination in Natural Language Generation on arxiv.
- Our NeuS: Neutral Multi-News Summarization for Mitigating Framing Bias is accepted as a long paper in NAACL 2022